Friday, May 30, 2008

Is this parenthood?



Jonathan is totally over his cold but now I am sick, I hope I get over this soon I have had it for about 1 week now and I can't take meds because I am still breastfeeding, if its not him being sick its me! Oh well I guess thats being a parent and I still wouldn't trade it for anything!!!
Anyway jonathan is doing good his p.t is very happy with him, he is starting to make noises and trying to roll over. He still isn't holding his head up but he is trying. Justin and I tried cereal with him and that didn't go over well he kicked, cried and spit it out oh well it was probably to soon anyway he is only 3 months corrected (as of June 3rd). We dont see the pediatrician until the 23 of june for vaccines, his weight is about 10lbs 10ozs he is only in the 5th% for weight but 75th for length thats ok I know he is healthy and he eats when he is hungry! We have started showing him off and I have actually have taken him into Costco but was extremly worried so I held him the whole time of course. Well we are going to church this Sunday, please pray for protection from all illnesses! Enjoy the pics of Jonathan trying cereal!

No comments: