Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Miss Leah is 30 weeks along!!!

First lets start with my little big man!
this is his costume this year, a sock monkey!


Jonathan is doing great spoiled but great. We went to Cedar Point and he went into his first haunted house! My boy didn't even get nervous he would be laughing when we got to the exit! I really think the lights and noise kept him entertained. People would stop us at the exit and look at him with amazement and usually say something along the lines of "oh my gosh he's not even crying!" I'm sure a couple people were like crazy family I should call social services for endangering him! Trust me he was fine he did great!

We really need help in the letting him down more I noticed in all the pictures he is being held, no stroller, no laying in the motor home but always in someones arms, I'm sure he doesn't mind though!



Now about little Miss Leah, don't you just love that name?!
I went in today for my 30 week appt. cervix is still closed haven't budged a centimeter. I am so happy I did get the cerclage! Still on progesterone shots although they kill I am also happy I'm taking them! I have had some braxton hicks the last couple weeks but nothing to worry about, I say this after I went to emergency and they told me they were braxton hicks! She is almost 3 1/2 pounds she is getting bigger and I love it, I even love the kicks (and there are many) where you look at my tummy and we play guess if it was a foot, hand, or elbow! People that I don't know tell me how small I am for 30 weeks, personally I feel big!


I guess as long as Leah is growing I don't care how big or small I look! Justin and I were sitting in the hospital and a nurse noticed my shirt moving and she said I think someone wants out. We both looked at each other and both at the same time said "no" its way to early she looked at us and said oh I was just kidding! Then today at my appt. I had a lady complaining about how she can't wait to deliver she can't stand the kicking and heartburn and turned to me to say how far along are you, oh I bet you can't wait either. To her surprise I said oh I can wait I can wait for as long as it is to have a healthy baby! I will say its so cool to be this far along because we both know I am not going to get pregnant again to feel the hard kicks, to feel tired to show off my belly to sing and touch her and know that because of our great GOD I have a growing baby in there, I feel so proud of myself! I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous still because I am but because she is such a mover and kicker it helps! Please continue to keep us in prayer for a healthy baby girl!

4 comments:

23 weekers said...

30 weeks! Wow! You're almost there. I'm so happy for you. I've been thinking about you guys. I keep checking your blog for updates. I'm happy to hear that everything is going good.

Lots of prayers for 10 more weeks!

Shanon

The Buckley Family said...

Eventhough we talk all the time I haven't seen you in a few weeks and I have to say you look great!! Absolutely perfect for 30 weeks! You have every right to be very proud of yourself! Go Leah and Mommy, we are all very proud of both of you!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

What a happy post. Here is to 10 more weeks of pregnant bliss. We are starting to think of trying for number 3 (and the last). Hopefully we will fly past week 26 when the twins were born.
By the way we sing the "chew song" and they love it!
babymagik18@aol.com

Melanie said...

I love the sock monkey costume. I still have to figure out what to have Daniel dress up as. Halloween isn't his favorite (unreal as it is both mine and hubbies!)

30 weeks...wow an are you soooo excited?

Hey you have an award over on our blog, come get it! ;)