Thursday, December 17, 2009

First haircut!





Jonathan got his first haircut a couple days ago! I didn't know how he would handle it but had a feeling he would be fine. Jonathan has no real sensory issues you can brush his hair, you can touch his mouth he even loves his teeth brushed1 I think the baby massage that I still continue almost every night has helped, he get a full body massage from head to toes with baby lotion and all, I think my turn is about up!
So Jonathan's Aunt Jessi cut his hair he did great smiling pretty much the whole time the only problem we really had was he didn't want to sit in his highchair actually he didn't want to sit period so instead he laid across my lap.

This past week my friend Jamie came over to give Jonathan a birthday gift and Leah got a beautiful outfit! Jonathan loves this gift its a dog named Scout from Vtech and you can program it to say your childs name, favorite color, favorite food and I am sure there is many more things it does but I was just as excited to play with it! Jonathan smiles and "talks" to his new "woof woof" he actually says ooff ooff which we know as woof woof!



Everything is going so great in our household, I thank God every night for this perfect family I have!

2 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

I love seeing him SO happy in all these pics!! : )

23 weekers said...

Too cute! What a neat woof woof.