Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day Out with Thomas



My dad and brother took Jonathan to Greenfield Village for a Day Out with Thomas the train! Jonathan loves trains and had a lot of fun despite the colder weather! Last year Jonathan would have never let any stranger touch him let alone put a temp. tattoo on him but this year was different he watched the lady put it on, his muscles were not tight and was happy enough to let her put one more on the other arm! Funny thing when I was little my parents were strict and I could never have a temp. tattoo because I might get some kind of ink poisoning but my son gets two!
When you look at his photos notice how great his head is midline and his muscles aren't to tight and this is him with NO baclofen, I love it but wish I would have taken him off sooner!