Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Giggles


Jonathan is getting so big, he is 11lbs 12ozs and 25 in. he is doing great at moving his head back and forth and he is starting to lift it more, he is very curious about whats going on around him, he is starting to giggle, which is just a hoot! He makes faces and loves oatmeal cereal(we found out he does not like rice cereal and that why all the tears during his feedings) if he's not cranky! He is sleeping better we have a routine so I think that helps and he loves to try and stand he is eating better not being such a grazer. We have gone to graduation parties, 4th of july parties and have been up north with both grandmas and papas! He is just loving the summer we are going to michigan adventure in 3 weeks then summer is almost over but I don't want to think of that, we are enjoying everyday! We are now off all, yes ALL medications!!!!!!! We seen the eye doctor and he thinks Jonathan will have to wear glasses but we wont know forsure until he is a year old and its not because he was a preemie but he is taking after mommy! He is cuter than ever and I have actually let him cry for more than a sec before picking him up I think I went for 1.5 mins but that all I could stand it was painful to see him try with all his might to get this itty bitty cry out but to tell you the truth his cries are getting louder! I will post some recent pics as soon as I get a minute but were headed out to go on the boat he loves the boat he falls asleep as long as daddy isn't going to fast:}

No comments: