Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jonathan says "I love you"

So as I mentioned in the last post Jonathan says I LOVE YOU! I am beyond words, I am amazed I am estatic! For Jonathan to do this is simply amazing. The first video is him saying I love you. The second video is him saying hi but not quite doing that for me, then he tells us what monster say, he loves doing that he tries "scarring" us often its a hoot then again Jonathan says I love you. Just watch the video I think you might be just as amazed! I love my little man!!!

4 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

So cute! You can tell how much he's thinking about what he's wanting to say!! Way to go Jonathan!! We try to get the kids to say it and so far they say I love, and then Me, instead of you!

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jonathan
Thank you for sharing such a tender moment with all of us. Way to go Jonathan!!
You're a BIG boy and your Mom is so proud of you.
I feel lucky I was able to hear you say " I love you" too. The best words to hear and say.
Your blog is wonderful, informative and I am sure a help to many.
Keep working hard, having fun and sharing your joy. I am excited with you- made me tear up and want to kiss your face and hug your Mama through the screen when I watched your video.
Congratulations - I wish you continued success

With Much Respect,
Marie Kennedy
www.Mariekennedy.com Author- My Prefect Son has Cerebral Palsy

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Way to go Jonathan! Those are the sweetest words a mom can hear!

Thanks for sharing this moment. : )

Erin said...

Awesome. What a sweet boy. Fletcher is the same way. Has to work so hard to make those little words come out... makes them all the more special!!