Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THERAPY

So I thought I would show you a couple pics of Jon in the pool at therapy. He is doing really well in the head control department! So I can't say he has it completly in control and he doesn't keep it up a lot but its more, more than ever! HE is now lifting his head and body in the pool. He uses the head float but if you notice the therapist is barely holding him he brings those legs up and kicks and he holds his head up for a little while! HE loves swimming so this therapy won't stop any time soon plus a huge plus we LOVE his therapist Tracy!!!





We got our evaluation from Euro-Peds and I am beyond excited!! Jonathan was able to lift his head with no help! The therapist Jenn was able to hold the tops of his shoulder for stability but nobody had to give his head a lift HE DID IT ON HIS OWN!!!!! I am the proudest parent in the world! I Love this kid!!!!!!

2 comments:

stacy said...

do you see tracy from beaumont in West Bloomfield? we have had her a few times as a sub for conner's regular PT. small therapy world! glad the therapies are going well.

Jennifer said...

Do you get my comments when I reply to your comments on my blog? I'm never sure if it's working like it's supposed.

Oh and GO JON!