Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3 years old!

(Last Year)



Happy birthday to my little man. To a little boy that wasn't supposed to make it! You beat all odds, you are so strong and a little warrior. I love you so much. You have shown me a world I would have never known, I have met people I would have never met I am a better person because of you. I see the world in a different view. I love you for you! I want to make your world the best it can be. I want you to experience everything. I want you to love the person you are, I want you to love life and I will make that my life promise to you, to make sure you live life to its fullest! You not only make me proud but daddy too and everyone you meet. You have have made us so proud of everything you have and are achieving. You surprise us constantly. This year has been the very best, you have come so far. I can't wait to see what this new year brings. I can't stress to you how much I love you, and how everything seems all better when I see your smile and you give me nice sloppy kisses! Jonathan, you are the best little boy a mother could dream of. I love you till infinity and back!

( This year)


Love you dude,
Mommy

1 comment:

23 weekers said...

Wow! 3 years already. Time goes by so fast.

I've been meaning to ask how you like your Special Tomato High Chair. We finally got one ordered. We're supposed to get it sometime in December.