Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little stinker!

Well Leah is only 14 almost 15 months old yet we are introducing the potty!

She will NOT keep her diaper on! We have even started putting them on backwards and that has seemed to do the trick for most of the time! She will go down for her nap and every time I went in to check on her there she is sleeping with no diaper on! So one afternoon I was watching and caught her in the act! If you notice in her left hand is her diaper going over board!


So during the day we ask her do you need to go potty and she says pah pah meaning pee pee! We make it this great big deal and put her on the potty she sits and makes the noise pisssss like she is...well peeing! So cute but it only last a few seconds then she is done that's it back to playing!

This is a picture of my mom! The kids get so happy when she is around, they love their me me!




Just because she is so cute!

No comments: