Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hearing aids



Jonathan has recieved his new hearing aids! It took a little bit to convince him to keep them in but is getting better about it everyday, he likes to laugh when I put them in.
He seems to really concentrate when their in but he doesn't babble as soon as we take them out he just babbles up a storm so I think he needs to get used to them.

Jonathan loves his swing however is getting way to big for it his legs hang out but he loves to take his nap in it.
He has also showed interest in wanting his favorite monkey to share his little space next to him. I put it next to him and he just smiles and then leans his little head on him an ends up falling asleep. He's cute what can I say!

2 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

That monk looks so soft and cuddly! I love how happy he is in those pics!!

23 weekers said...

Too cute! Carver had the same hearing aids. He's such a happy little guy.

Shanon Woolley
Kinnickandcarver.blogspot.com