Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thanks to everyone!

Thank you to everyone that donated to March of Dimes. The walk was absolutly perfect, the weather was great however it did start to get really hot! We were able to raise $800 and we are still getting donations! Jonathan did really good he slept for most of the walk then was up and just taking it all in. We had 12 people walk with us and that felt good knowing how much support we really have. The walk was very organized and at one point they had a memorial garden for the babies that have passed and of course we made an angel for Preston, I started crying I miss that little boy so much and wish he was here with us! We also met up with our friends the Buckleys they have triplets that were born at 26 weeks and their one daughter made an angel for Preston and gave it a kiss, that of course brought tears to my eyes too! Speaking of the Buckleys their other daughter and Jonathan will be starting horseback riding this saturday I am super excited! I really hope Jonathan will enjoy it. Jonathan is doing more babbling and doing excellent in aqua therapy we started at a new place for occupational therapy and so far I am not to impressed but we'll see how it goes I need to give it a little more time. Jonathan went to the pediatrician this past friday and is now a whopping 19lbs 3ozs I am not pushing to much more in him because he did gain about a pound in 2 weeks a bit fast for his age, funny how months ago we needed him to eat everything and now I'm slowing things down! Well I have no pics of the walk since my camera needed to be charged and I forgot to do that! Thanks again for everyone that helped March for Babies!!!

No comments: