Friday, September 4, 2009

Jonathans home and his first dentist appointment!

Jonathan is home I missed him so much! He seems to have grown longer but not really any wider but thats o.k he is a very happy boy! He tried some new food with stew being his favorite, yuck he didn't get that from me:) My parents took tons of video but no pictures! I thought maybe he would forget who I was but I was standing at the gate waiting for them to get off the plane and when he seen me he just started laughing, guess he didn't forget!

The next day we went to our state fair and he pet lots of animals and licked the powder off my funnel cake, I only ate a bit because of the diabetes!

Today he had his first visit to the dentist, she was awesome very friendly and kind! She talked for a little bit then got Jonathan to smile and laugh then went in his mouth he didn't cry, moan nothing she scraped his teeth to check the strength then brushed them in which he laughed cause at home when we brush we say tickle tickle tickle your teeth then she applied some fluoride. She was very impressed with how white, straight and strong his teeth are after being in the NI for so long. He does have an underbite which may change with his growing jaw and every tooth is popped through except his lateral teeth on the bottom you can feel them but their not through so we have to just wait. It was so nice to go see a doctor and finally hear everything is good and no problems!

No comments: