Thursday, May 13, 2010

Half way done, 20 more dives to go!




O.k so we have been here for 20 dives we have 20 more dives to go! Jonathan is a champ he is doing really good actually every morning I ask him "do you want to see the kids" well no brainer he smiles and is ready to go! Every morning for the last 4 days he has been doing AIT therapy before and after each dive so at the end of the day he is so tired. He will continue the AIT therapy until the end of next week.
after his long days!

I do believe we have seen some improvement with Jonathan's muscles they are more relaxed he is not as stuck to the right and I think his brain to muscles may be communicating better. I see him look at his arm and you can see him think about what he is going to do with it and since his muscles are more relaxed his movement seem smoother.

I can't wait to see what 20 more dives are going to do. I keep hearing from other families the o2 really helps the kids eyes so I guess we will see (no pun intended)!
The oxygen chamber where 4 adults and their child sit in and when you get to pressure the kiddos put on the hood as Jonathan has on!

We have went on some walks in the mountains and hopefully this weekend, we only get Sundays off, we will go see Grandfather mountain with another family. Today we are going to a dinner with the other families. This past Tuesday we went with Ben and his mom Bonnie to a circus but when we, Bonnie and I thought circus we thought elephants big tent but what we got was a lady that did face painting, dancing and concession and a guy that was a clown, sponge bob, a snake handler and concession. so a two man show but there were 3 dogs that did some tricks too but it was the company that was fun. I think Bonnie and I laughed more at how bizarre this circus was than anything! So we are having fun and staying busy.

On another note Leah is doing great too. She turned 6 months old last week she is ALMOST to crawling and eating more than I can make, so I think with the frozen supply I may only get 8 months of b. milk in Leah I really wanted a year but if I can make it to 8 months I will be so happy! When she is out of b.milk she will go to goats milk since it is so easy to digest and it just plain better for us!

No comments: