Monday, July 12, 2010

Jonathans Chill Out chair


Jonathan got a new chair called the Chill Out chair, I love this thing! So when we went in for our evaluation at Euro Peds about 3 weeks ago I had to fill out tons of paper work, not even kidding! One was a liabilty form if they were to sprain or break a bone they can't be liable, crazy! Anyway I was holding Jon and I said well I really don't want to put him on the ground she replied o.k put him in that chair! I looked at her and thought are you crazy my son as you know is a spastic quad with very limited trunk control he can't sit up in a chair, I told her he can't sit up in a chair by himself she responded and said its o.k he will be able to its made for kids with his tone! I put him in it and noticed it was sunken in where his tushy goes, I'll be a monkeys uncle he sat in his first chair unassisted no straps nothing, all by himself! I called right when we got in the car and it happened to be that they were having a HUGE sale, I really wish I bought another one but oh well I am so happy we have this one! It also comes with an ottoman! We will use this everywhere we already brought it to our friends kiddos birthday party it was so nice to sit him in a chair and not have to hold him or lay him down. He was so happy to be in the action where he could see the kids! We will use this chair everywhere, did I mention we ALL love this chair!

No comments: