Monday, February 4, 2008

4lbs 14ozs

FEBUARY 3rd
He is getting bigger and stronger! Jonathan needed a bagging at noon today, Justin and I were on our way from church so hopefully this will be the only one! When we got there I didn't hold him I just wanted him to rest maybe at 6pm when he is back on nasal! Grandma and grandpa shigley and grandma and grandpa vollbach came up to see their big boy grandson (Ilove saying that)! He looks great and comfortable at 6pm I couldnt take it anymore i had to hold him! He did great he high satted the whole time! I had to put him back at 7pm, thats when the nurses do their rounds andthe parents have to leave it was so hard putting him back in his crib but he did good, i swaddled him and he went back to sleep! As of midnight he is still doing excellent!

No comments: