Monday, February 4, 2008

Terrible scare

FEBUARY 2
I held him today and he needed to be put back into his crib because he desat requiring a bagging! I tried again about an hour later and he seemed to be great high satting and everything, then all of a sudden his body went limp and he was the darkest blue you could think, I yelled for Justin to get the nurse and I was crying so hard I stood up put Jonathan back in his crib and the nurse had to bag him for a while it was so scary, he is fine but I couldn't stop crying i just kept playing it my head I NEVER WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN!!!!!! He is so perfect, I hate seeing him hurt or struggle! He recovered shortly after and was smiling again! the nurse practioner is not worried its just the way Jonathan is and they promise us that he will out grow it, I hope sooner than later! He has not needed another bagging, he just needs to keep getting bigger and stronger!

No comments: