Sunday, February 10, 2008

No Kim for 10 days:(

Feb 10th
I have good news and bad news, good news is Jonathan is doing great today he had a huge bm that Kim got to clean and he had a little sponge bath cause he spit up! The bad news is is that Kim is leaving us for 10 days she has to have surgery and i pray everything goes well with her but she is the only nurse that can make everything better (as Justin says"is the only one that can keep me level headed") you have no idea what she does she goes above and beyond plus she care so much for Jonathan, I know she will be back, she knows how much I depend on her! I could tell she was going to miss jonathan because she picked him up today so I could hold him and she just held him next to her and told him to be a good boy (he does listen pretty good)! Well we will miss Kim but we pray that everything turns out good and she recovers well!!

No comments: