Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Everything is good!

Jonathan is no longer going to go to our very awesome o.t. Stephanie was amazing with Joanthan but because of the flu season I just can't risk him getting sick plus he is not getting the H1N1 vaccination I have to be extra cautious, just wish other parents would do this and not send their sick child to therapies/school its not fair to anyone! We hate leaving but will be back in the spring. We will definitly be diligent about feeding Jonathan because I don't want him to lose what he has learned! We thought he was coming down with a cold but it looks like its just me. I was miserable the last 3 days yesterday I finally went to docs and he said it was bronchitis so I took the antibiotic and today am feeling much better! We gave Jonathan this great homeopathic medicine for cold and cough and it really seemed to work his cough stopped the next day!
I am now 32 weeks pregnant and its getting very clear to me that Leah has little room in my belly she will stretch so Justin and I will be amazed to see this little round head sticking out of one side of my belly, very cute! Tomorrow we go in for growth and am hoping she is almost 4 pounds, 4 pounds that just sounds huge to me and everyother micro preemie mom! It looks like after talking with the doc yesterday we are going to induce at 37 weeks and I really wanted to try vaginal labor but I guess the risk is to high for uterine rupture but I am o.k with this because I just want a healthy baby girl and am praying we can make it to 37 weeks, only 5 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

23 weekers said...

Wow, 32 weeks. You're making it look easy. Way to go! I can't wait to see her.

Shanon

Erin said...

Just came across your blog. Glad to hear Jonathan is doing well. He is very cute! Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!