Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The pony walker

Jonathan has done it! He is now walking forward with his pony walker and its without the headrest!!! It is very exciting because the therapy place we were borrowing it from needed it back so we we're left without one then the therapist through the school district started coming and said that our good friends (the Buckleys) daughter didn't need it anymore because she is a champ and walking better without it! Good for us and great for them, anyway the way it was set up is the seat is tilted forward and there is a big table attached so Jonathans arms can rest on that, we put a blanket on the table and he rests his head on that but uses his arms to lift that noggin when he is walking. I will post pics and I would really love to post a video so you can all hear his great laugh, he loves it and looks so happy doing it!
We now have almost all therapy in home for the season, p.t and speech and hopefully in the next month o.t too! We did join aqua therapy again and its on saturdays and its one on one and there are only 3 other kiddos that day, so I am loving it he is not exsposed to any children so hopefully that means he wont get to sick this winter!
As most of you know I am now 34 weeks along and very tired! The plan to take the cerclage out is when I hit 37 weeks and by the way it looks from my last c-section operative report I will be able to go vaginally if I want there are pros and cons! So they say once they take the cerclage out it could be 2 days or a week and everything will happen, they definitly wont let me go past 38 weeks because of the diabetes. The nst are going good we did get a scare last friday because Leahs heartrate was going tachicardic (sp?), very fast but as soon as I went to the bathroom, which seems lately is every 45 mins to hour she cooperated. So we're chugging along only a bit longer and then my beautiful baby girl will be here!!!!

2 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

So exciting for Jonathan and Leah!! Can't wait to see a video! Miss you guys, wish we could see each other more!!

Melanie said...

YES!! Isn't that wonderful. Can't wait to see photos!