Friday, October 16, 2009

Great growth survey for Leah!

So just wanted to let our faithful followers know that our appointment went great yesterday! Leah looks great she had the hiccups while they were listening to her heart so in between a beat you heard a hiccup! She is a whooping 4lbs 6ozs. I am going to start non stress tests next week every tuesday and friday also they check the fluid levels once a week I think I am really getting excellent care this time round. We are all starting to get a little nervous but was almost in tears when the doc came in to talk to Justin and I and said how remarkable she looks and what a great job I have been doing! I think Jonathan is going to be so surprised but he is such a loving little boy it will all be good. I praise God everyday that she has been able to stay in, just one more day. They scared me a little about the swine flu and if it were to become a pandemic only Justin would be allowed in for the birth and stay, so I pray there is no pandemic but I remember when hospital and doctors offices were freaked out about SARS way back in 2003 or 04 (I think) and we never had a pandemic just scared everyone out of there whits! Well I am getting more and more excited everyday I can't wait to see just how beautiful she is, so only 4.5 more weeks!

No comments: