Monday, December 21, 2009

Blessed...

...with a wonderful family!





I am in such bliss right now! What most parents take for granted I am cherishing.

You see when you have a child 15 weeks early you don't get to cuddle,kiss,love on them, you don't get to hear the cries, you don't get to change diapers, you don't get to bath or feed them naturally in the privacy of your home and you don't get to go home with them after giving birth instead you hear bells and ringing everyone is watching you, you have to pump your milk in a room that is the size of a closet, you see your child get poked throughout the day and getting fed through the multiply i.v.s they have. So that is why I love getting up just to look at Leah sometimes I cry because its hard to believe what a perfect little girl I have, her blue eyes look back at me and she smiles thats really all it takes from either of my kids a smile and all the hard times get pushed away. I am proud of my kids, Leah is a great baby she does cry and its ear piercing but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Jonathan he is my fighter and still is, he loves his ice cream, nacho cheese and sour cream, suckers and coke yes I know what a great mom I am! He has come so far and he is the king of smiles that loves to "walk" in his pony walker!
I have been going around the house lately just singing a song that sums everything up its called "Blessed" by Martina McBride I do thank God every night for all he has giving me! My kids are the best and I love them dearly

1 comment:

23 weekers said...

You are blessed. Just look at those beautiful kids!