Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Family


Great Grandma(gg)



We went and visited family yesterday. We went and seen gg and the kids great aunt and uncle. I feel so blessed to still have family gatherings, you know I think in a lot of families not just mine you can remember going over grandmas and have all the cousins over and just having fun. Well my dads mom passed away a couple years ago she was quite young I think 72 she kept the family together now I feel its my duty to uphold this "duty" she used to do. So Christmas this year was at our house. Its still not the same everyone grows up and goes their own way and you see each other when you have a family reunion every 5 years! Well I want it to go back and I will try my very hardest to let Jonathan and Leah be raised around their cousins, grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles, I loved it and I think they will too! Simply said "there is NOTHING like family!"

2 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

That hat is ADORABLE!! And of course Leah is too! : )

ParkerMama said...

Wanted to let you know that I LOVE your Johnathan Says I Love You post.

You are one very blessed Mama.

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter