Wednesday, September 15, 2010

10 months old!


O.k could someone please tell me where the pause button is! Leah is growing up way to fast! Its sad really, when you have a special needs child you get to enjoy each milestone for awhile but with Leah once she masters something shes on to something else!


She is pulling up everywhere, its so scary. I don't want her to fall and hurt herself but i also know this is part of her learning so she has fallen and no tears just gets up and does it again! I swear my hair is getting grayer by the minute!
She dances, its very cute I must say. I really want to get her into a tumbling class she would rock it out there! I just caught on that when she poo's I usually say pee you and hold my nose well 8 out of 10 times when she goes number 2 she says pooh its awesome, thinking I'll have to get a potty chair for her 1st birthday and if we are lucky she can be potty trained before 18 months, just some wishful thinking:-) She is eating great but not really gaining guess she will be skinny minnie like I WAS! She is getting some beautiful hair in a very sandy blonde. And yes she still is temperamental boy its her way or no way and she screams, LOUD! So different to a little boy that you can barely hear, but Jonathan does laugh when she cries which now makes her more upset. I can see battles ahead and me having to give a little since I am very hard headed! Overall she is sweet, loves the camera, and can fool anyone into thinking she is a quiet happy baby all the time, she gets them every time!!

No comments: