Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jonathans first week of PRESCHOOL!

Jonathans first day with his new elmo backpack he picked out!


Can you believe it, the first day of preschool?! I remember when I prayed for him to make it till the next day! Oh my little man is growing up! So the first day went very well for him and I did alright of course I cried but I controlled myself.
We checked out the other kids, seen his coat rack with his name on it, and talked with his teacher Miss Ashley! When I got home it was just me and Leah, I was lost. My routine was gone to some degree but it was nice to have some one on one time with Leah. I think she was wondering where her brother went because she kept crawling around the living room a bit confused. When one o'clock came rolling around I was so eager to see my boy and there he was sleeping, I had to do a double take because my boy sleeping thats a miracle! So we woke him up and he was happy as could be. We said bye to the kids and I couldn't stop kissing him, I missed him so much. The next day was harder for him and me! He was happy walking into the school however when the teacher came to get him he started crying and had a little blue spell. He is so darn smart he understood that this was the place I dropped him off! So we tried to reassure him and I stayed for a bit but when I was leaving he started crying. I knew I had to just go but it was so darn hard! When I picked him up the report was great! He settled down and then had fun in the swing and hitting the toys. He LOVES circle time and Miss Ashley said he is making choices with his eyes on what songs he wants to hear so I was really happy about that! He did great all in all and he loves school so far!

No comments: