Sunday, September 12, 2010

Virginia



Our trip to Virginia was nice, very warm but nice!Leah and I flew and my dad, brother and Jonathan drove. We stayed for a week and did a lot. beforeafter
Jonathan got a haircut on the military base at Quantico he liked seeing all the guys in uniform getting their haircut and felt like such a big boy sitting next to them however when the lady buzzed his hair in the back he wasn't going for that, I think the back of his head is sensitive. We did a lot of shopping on base its cheaper and there is no tax so I had to take advantage of that. We went to the arcade almost everyday since my aunt and uncle live so close the boys went go carting while I LOVED the batting cages!! The kids were great the whole week I was very impressed since I had to take them by myself everyday my brother did come with me but he likes video games so he didn't help unless it was convenient for him but thats o.k we managed. We tried sushi for the first time minus raw fish since I am still nursing and it wasn't so bad. Had a few krispy cremes which is really bad (fattening wise)! We also went to Kings Dominion that was so fun it was really nice at night with the lights and music both kids really enjoyed that!
It was a nice visit since my aunt and uncle haven't seen Jonathan in a year and hearing how much he had progressed since the last time they seen him made me feel real good because sometimes I forget how far Jonathan has come! And this was their first visit with Leah, oh is she a trip! She is very hard headed and wants everything her way! She would only go to my uncle if he would tell her he was going to see the doggie otherwise forget it she wanted mama! So know we are trying to squeeze everything in before summer is really over!

No comments: