Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some pictures of Leah

The bottom one is me, notice any resemblance?
Our first outing to the pediatrician

I Have only time now to post pics but will do an update later. Leah is a pretty easy baby she is up from 12 to 5am mostly eating, can you believe she is almost eating as much as Jonathan! Jonathan on the other hand is not doing so good I have been in tears a lot because hormones I'm sure but we are back to Jonathan crying day and night it all started about the time Leah came home! He is not eating so good he has actually lost a pound so of course dr. is worried but she agrees first thing we need to do is figure out why he is crying and upset! So please pray that Jonathan gets better soon!

2 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

You guys are right, she does look just like you!! : ) I love that bottom pic of her propped on her hand - so adorable!!

abby said...

Leah is beautiful, and of course I love her name (for the record, I lobbied for an "h" but lost!)

Hang in there with Jonathan. I think that a younger sibling poses a lot of issues in terms of transition and adjustment and hopefully J.'s mood and eating will pick up soon.