Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ALL NASAL CANULLA

Jan. 30
Jonathan was put on nasal at 11am, when I got there I got to hold him. I held Jonathan for 3 hours he did great but then had to put him back to go pump. When I got back only 20 mins later the nurse said he had to get bagged! The doctors were not surprised and not worried however I couldn't hold him anymore today. So hopefully tomorrow if he is better I can hold him the whole day, I have been waiting for this day that I could just ask the nurse to hold him and they would get him out and I could hold him for as long as Jonathan will tolerate! Jonathan did do great I believe this is just another thing he needs to get used to and he will! He keeps getting cuter everyday, the next thing will be his transition to a crib and then breastfeeding! As of 1130pm he is still doing good with only that one bagging this morning.

No comments: