Tuesday, January 1, 2008

No bagging today

December 30th, 2007
I called the NICU this morning and talked with Kim I told her how upset I was and of course she already knew what happened. I told her this had to be fixed she agreed and was probably just as upset as I was!Justin and I got to the hospital and there's my little boy looking around doing great. We talked to Kim, the nurse practitioner and the doctor. Everyone is aware now that this is not Jonathan or an infection he might have its just inexperienced nurses in that they don't know Jonathan. So everyone was relived especially me, since they kept telling me this was normal however this was not normal for Jonathan to keep needing to be bagged. So Kim gets to pick out the most experienced nurse for tonight and hopefully that will help. Since everyone is satisfied that Jonathan is just out growing his tube they decreased his BPM to 28 and he is doing good with that, they also increased his feedings to 18cc's!

No comments: