Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snuggle time

January 6
Jonathan is doing really good. His blood gas was good he is down to 34 bpm and still at 38-42 oxygen you can tell he is getting stronger because of his oxygen rate, however he is still exibiting preeminess by holding his breathe and needing stimulation to remember oh ya I need to do that breathing thing again! The doctor came in and told Justin and I they are going to give Jonathan this week and by next weekend or Monday they are going to put him on Cpap again, as long as he continues to do this good! Tomorrow he would be 32 weeks gestation this is what the doctors go by so he will be about 33 weeks when they try him again which is closer to the 34 35 weeks that babies get the development in their brain so breathing comes naturally. Isn't it amazing what really happens in the uterus and what we take for granted! God is so awesome! I held Jonathan for 2.5 hours he got right under my chin and we both slept it is so great to feel this connection with my baby eventhough I don't get to take him home yet, I keep loving on him more and more. I never knew what it was to have this kind of love and I will never trade it for anything in this world I love my son so much and I thank GOD everyday who gave me this opportunity!

No comments: