Tuesday, January 1, 2008

His favorite nurse comes to the rescue!!!!!

O.k to start out early this morning, Jonathan had to be bagged again the neonatal doctor increased his pressure of oxygen to 23 so the force is stronger to compensate for his air leak. They hep locked his i.v line that he has had since the first week of birth to decrease any infection risks. They increased his feeding to 17cc's. Kim is here today actually the next 3 mornings in a row yeh! Of course the day went by perfect no bagging I held him with no problems he was the happy little boy he has been (without being bagged). So since we knew Jonathan would be o.k, justin and I went out to dinner! I called the NICU at 11pm and he was bagged again, I was so irate I just couldn't believe this was happening I asked her what she was doing he didn't have to be bagged once this morning!!!!!!!!!!!She said that Jonathan would desat down to the 60's and she would bag him,errrrr I said to her this is Jonathan, this has been his thing since he was born he will desat but if you give him a couple seconds he will come up on his own!!!! Well there wasn't much I could do so I prayed so long and hard to find a solution to this problem.

No comments: