Friday, December 14, 2007

3 weeks old

Jonathan is still doing good, he is very picky he does not like anybody talking loud, he doesnt like lots of touching he just wants to be left alone and rest, I would too if I just had surgery!!! Jonathan has been bouncing from high to low on his ventilator, the docs warned us this would happen its all part of our roller coaster ride, still it hurts to see his little face scringe it pain, the nurses say hes not in pain but I beg to differ hes my son and it looks to me as if hes in pain, however he is still on pain medication but the nurses had to stop it because Jonathan needed a blood transfusion so duh he is in pain he is on no medication! Jonathan is back on pain med. and his transfusion went well. The doc said some great news today they will start Jonathan on breast milk monday!!!! Thats all I wanted for Christmas!!!!!!!

No comments: