Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not a great day

December 27
Jonathan has had to be bagged with oxygen twice today, they have tried repositioning him, tilted his bed up but something just seems to be bothering him. The doctor came in and I told her, Jonathan will bear down with all his might until his face turns lobster red like he is trying to go number 2. We watched him for awhile and he did it again she concurs with me that he is probably trying to go. They took an x-ray and the tube is in the right postion and his lungs look better than the last x-ray he had on the 22nd. He is just really ansy today so I won't be able to hold him:( I hope that is all it is and that poop comes out soon cause its causing pain to my little pumpkin! Oh ya they increased his feeding to 11cc today my boy is going to get bigger.

No comments: