Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The day before surgery

Jonathan is having a good day today, his mouthpiece has changed. The nurse said he graduated and is to big for the other one. Its just a little different but now I can see his lips and little itty bitty tongue! I held him for 2 hours today he did great he is getting so active he moves himself up to my chin, granted it takes him an hour to get up 3 inches but its so cute. He was abusy body today moving his legs and arms all around, he was petting me at one point the nurse said he was trying to tell me everything will be ok tomorrow!! The surgery will be tomorrow at 830am, I will be spending the night at the hospital tomorrow, I am so worried. I don't want to see him go through this pain, he crys just when a nurse picks up his foot because he thinks he is going to get a shot, it breaks my heart to pieces, I just want to pick him up and tell him everything is going to be o.k, one day I know! Please keep us in your prayers and I just know God will watch over him, he is a great God!!!!!!!! LOVE TO YOU ALL

No comments: