Sunday, December 23, 2007

A better day

Decmber 23
Jonathan had a good night last night. This morning he seemed relaxed he is still at 32 BPM, he was still needing a lot of oxygen to not needing a lot he just kept bouncing up and down on the oxygen percentage. I told the nurse I would hold him and see if that helps, it did he stayed at about 35% oxygen and just squirmed around a little but mostly slept on my chest. Well I went to take care of some baby bottles (they increased his feedings to 3CCs yeh)and Justin came to me and said Jonathan had a big poopie so I went and looked and he sure did everyone was happy his digestive system is working!!! he must of been working on that when he was on me, little stinker! He was the happiest camper in the world when his little butt was clean he kept smiling and just looking around I was so happy. He is maintaining a 38% oxygen and doing good maintaining his feedings. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: