Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just keep weaning!!

Justin and I arrived this morning and Jonathans setting went down again, to 24 breathes per min (BPM) and he is tolerating it just fine! I held Jonathan for 2.5 hours today, the nurse thought he may be getting cold so we checked his temp .2 degrees warmer then he should be, I love hearing how good I take care of him. Changed his diaper again just a little smear, he is still tolerating his feedings and his oxygen % is pretty good about 32%. The doctors did their round at 4pm and said he is doing so good lets wean him to 22 BPM!!!!!!!! Please dear GOD watch over him and give the knowledge to these doctors so they dont wean him to fast. I love hearing he is doing good because that means he will be getting off the venilator sooner but I dont want it to back fire because their weaning him to fast, I just trust the Lord that he will protect Jonathan and give him the strength to get through this. So a super day today. Tomorrow he is 1 month old!!

No comments: